Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We use content above so we can tailor specifics ads to you
What are our partners within collecting of data:
Google Analytics for Basic Web Site Tracking. They collect anonimized data about you which include your IP Address, Location, Basic Browser Information, Referrer (Source how did you visit our site), Time Spent on Web Site and Tracking Cookie.
Automattic Inc. Jetpack for Simple Analytics. They collect anonimized data about your web site page and blog post visits and your Referrer.
Google AdSense is collecting basic tracking data for serving Ads on this web site and blog.